Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thank You

I love people. I love my alone time too. And I love that I have both. Everyday I am reminded of how blessed I am to have the people in my life I do. I am blessed by the way they challenge me, by the way they remind me of our humanity, our shared struggles, and our shared joys. I am blessed by being able to engage in hard conversations and even more difficult decisions. I am thankful that I get to share peoples tears as well as my own. I am blessed in sharing moments of joy and "glory" with others. For those Mars Hillers you know what I mean when I say glory. I cherish, as Martin Buber coined, those "I-thou" moments when we see the other and in seeing, truely seeing and experiencing the other, we see God. All this to say thank you for letting me be in your life, for sharing with me, for letting me be my crazy self, and loving me well.

No comments: