Tuesday, September 12, 2006

directed randomness


I have a tendency toward directed randomness. I'll be moving to Bend, OR in acouple weeks. After finishing my first year of grad school in counseling and an undergrad in chemistry I'm moving on to the lucrative career of dog mushing. Some of you have noted "of course you're going to be a musher" and others of you consider me with surprise, welcome to my world. See that elephant around my neck? It's quite a symbol of my life, reminding me to be playful, adventurous, strong, risky, generous, loving, and of course whimsical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so fabulous!!! I'm coming home for a visit this Saturday...r u still in Tacoma at the moment or am I going to have to hitch a ride to Bend? I'm loving your gorgeous long hair, misses...ur so beautiful!